Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Tuesday · November 29, 2022
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $200,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Mt. Vernon) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Employed by hospital.
- We need physicians who can care for ventilator patients in the ICU and who can do some basic procedures, or who will be willing to relearn how to do them if they have not had recent experience.
- The following are links to community.
- Mike McKinley.
- Insertion of central lines, intubation, thoracentesis, paracentesis, lumbar taps).
- Max amount of pension by law.
- 10,000 with pro-rate payback.
- Sign on bonus: Negotiable.
- During initial term.
- Hours per week: Equivalent of 40 hrs.
- Relocation: Actual cost up to.
- Employment Specialist.
- 7 days on - 7 days off.
- Every third week on is a week of nights.
- CME Allowance: Start negotiations at.
- 12 hour shift.
- Salary range commensurate based on experience.
- Knox Community Hospital is seeking two Hospitalists.
- 2,500 0 per year.
This perm job from Knox Community Hospital was last open on Jun 17.