Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Friday · August 12, 2022
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $200,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Mt. Vernon) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- During initial term.
- Employment Specialist.
- 7 days on - 7 days off.
- 10,000 with pro-rate payback.
- Mike McKinley.
- Insertion of central lines, intubation, thoracentesis, paracentesis, lumbar taps).
- Hours per week: Equivalent of 40 hrs.
- CME Allowance: Start negotiations at.
- Relocation: Actual cost up to.
- 2,500 0 per year.
- Knox Community Hospital is seeking two Hospitalists.
- Max amount of pension by law.
- Employed by hospital.
- 12 hour shift.
- The following are links to community.
- We need physicians who can care for ventilator patients in the ICU and who can do some basic procedures, or who will be willing to relearn how to do them if they have not had recent experience.
- Every third week on is a week of nights.
- Sign on bonus: Negotiable.
- Salary range commensurate based on experience.
This perm job from Knox Community Hospital was last open on Jun 17.