Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Friday · August 12, 2022
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Youngstown) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Mahoning County is home to lush parks and miles of hiking and biking trails.
- The area offers Ushl hockey, Division 1 Ncaa football, and Class A baseball.
- Codes and rapid responses managed by in-house residents, hospitalists respond on own patients.
- In addition to traditional malls, you'll find everything from Ohio's only indoor Amish Market to quaint antique shops and one of Ohio's most unique farmers markets.
- Several nearby lakes are great places to spend the day on the water.
- Large Ohio Teaching Hospital Interviewing Hospitalists.
- Northeast Ohio is home to some of the finest domestic wineries in the country with varietals unique to the climate.
- Perfectly situated for those who like to travel with 3 international airports within an hour's drive.
- We offer Top Tier compensation plan including high base salary, performance bonuses, benefit package, path to partnership and More.
- With a population of 550,000, it's a comfortable and inviting community with excellent schools and affordable housing, plus dozens of galleries, museums, performance venues, and historic sites.
- Open ICU (patients managed by intensivist).
- From the professional Youngstown Symphony Orchestra to the longest continually running community theater in the United States, the arts are playing an important part in the rebirth of the area.
- Block daytime schedule with 7on/7off.
- The unique Butler Institute of American Art is home to over 20,000 works created solely by American artists.
- Epic EMR.
- No procedures required.
- The local dining scene satisfies "foodies" with a wide variety of cuisine.
- This is your opportunity to join a 550 bed, not-for-profit, teaching hospital providing care to residents of northeastern Ohio and northwestern Pennsylvania.
- The Youngstown area has been ranked.4 in the country for top-quality public golf courses, with more than a dozen to play.
- Plus, you're just an hour south of beautiful Lake Erie.
- Situated an hour's drive from Cleveland and Pittsburgh, Youngstown is at the center of the Mahoning Valley.
- Established, cohesive Hospitalist team with strong subspecialist support across the board.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.