Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Saturday · October 1, 2022
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Youngstown) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Plus, you're just an hour south of beautiful Lake Erie.
- From the professional Youngstown Symphony Orchestra to the longest continually running community theater in the United States, the arts are playing an important part in the rebirth of the area.
- Several nearby lakes are great places to spend the day on the water.
- With a population of 550,000, it's a comfortable and inviting community with excellent schools and affordable housing, plus dozens of galleries, museums, performance venues, and historic sites.
- Epic EMR.
- The area offers Ushl hockey, Division 1 Ncaa football, and Class A baseball.
- Perfectly situated for those who like to travel with 3 international airports within an hour's drive.
- The local dining scene satisfies "foodies" with a wide variety of cuisine.
- Large Ohio Teaching Hospital Interviewing Hospitalists.
- Northeast Ohio is home to some of the finest domestic wineries in the country with varietals unique to the climate.
- No procedures required.
- Mahoning County is home to lush parks and miles of hiking and biking trails.
- Situated an hour's drive from Cleveland and Pittsburgh, Youngstown is at the center of the Mahoning Valley.
- Open ICU (patients managed by intensivist).
- This is your opportunity to join a 550 bed, not-for-profit, teaching hospital providing care to residents of northeastern Ohio and northwestern Pennsylvania.
- Block daytime schedule with 7on/7off.
- Established, cohesive Hospitalist team with strong subspecialist support across the board.
- In addition to traditional malls, you'll find everything from Ohio's only indoor Amish Market to quaint antique shops and one of Ohio's most unique farmers markets.
- The Youngstown area has been ranked.4 in the country for top-quality public golf courses, with more than a dozen to play.
- We offer Top Tier compensation plan including high base salary, performance bonuses, benefit package, path to partnership and More.
- Codes and rapid responses managed by in-house residents, hospitalists respond on own patients.
- The unique Butler Institute of American Art is home to over 20,000 works created solely by American artists.
This perm job opening was posted
12 days ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.