Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Sunday · May 28, 2023
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Ohio) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Commitment Timelines/Shifts per month?
- Specialty Needed: Nocturnist.
- Patient Volume: 12-15 per shift at night.
- Location: Maumee/Toledo, Ohio.
- Pay/Travel Expectations.
- March 2022 >>> ongoing.
- Cerner is the EMR.
- Copy of License.
- Multiple candidates who have 1 week of availability a month ongoing will be considered.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible (within 3 years).
- Interested in locum to permanent placement candidates, but will consider physicians as well who are interested in filling in on an ongoing basis.
- Facility Type: Inpatient.
- There could be 1-3 admissions per night.
- Board Certified and Board Eligible.
- The hospitalist will be rounding solo on an average of 15 patients per night.
- Seeking staffing hospitalist services in Maumee, OH.
- Two weeks a month.
- This worksite is in need of one hospitalist to work 7pm to 7am shift.
- Updated CV.
- Length Of Assignment: starting Asap >>> ongoing.
- Nocturnist shifts Only.
- The schedule is 7 days on and 7 days off rotating weeks.
- This is an Asap start position with a start date of 3/10/2022 and the site will issue emergent privileges.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Jun 17.