Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Wednesday · February 8, 2023
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen pays $170 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Toledo) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Days 7a-7p.
- Located on Lake Erie, Toledo Ohio was once a thriving hub of industry and now offers arts, business, and entertainment.
- BC/BE Internal Medicine or Family Medicine and CDS.
- Cover for Client Service.
- Very good opportunity for an experienced hospitalist.
- Admissions for Client Service.
- Malpractice insurance provided, plus tail.
- Closed ICU.
- DEA with OH address Required.
- Close to the airport and several options for lodging.
- America's 50 Best Hospitals.
- For three consecutive years ( recognizes the top one percent of hospitals in the nation for exhibiting clinical excellence for at least four consecutive years.
- Hospitalist leads Code Blues and Rapid Response calls.
- No procedures required!
- Nights 7p-7a.
- Covid and Flu vaccinations required.
- Weekdays and Weekends.
- OH Medical License.
- Rounds for Client Service.
- Travel accommodations provided (hotel or mileage reimbursement).
- This hospital is named one of Healthgrades.
- Competitive hourly rate.
- We are seeking internal medicine and family medicine moonlighting Hospitalists to cover day and night shifts.
This locum tenen job from Moonlighting Solutions was last open on Aug 19.