Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Tuesday · October 3, 2023
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (South Central OH) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The shifts are 12 hours from 6:00PM-6:00AM.
- It is a 2 physician, 1 APP environment.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Specialty Needed: Hosp.
- Length Of Assignment: 2 months.
- They use Cerner for their EMR.
- The need is located in South Central Ohio and is for a nocturnist that will work 7 on 7 off specifically to start in August and work through end of September as of right now.
- Credentialing will move quickly.
- Location: South Central OH.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Sep 2.